Old Fairgrounds and Circuses

yes thats right hie brother walter still does fairs . ad some good times working 4 him . wen e ad his paratrooper n then the ski jump n in arcade
i remember mick had the paratrooper at 1 stage cos he did a few gaffs with us & mick also had a arcade every year at firth park with us whilst our arcade was at huddersfield

i remember mick had the paratrooper at 1 stage cos he did a few gaffs with us & mick also had a arcade every year at firth park with us whilst our arcade was at huddersfield

he ad a little arcade that built up from bits off a hoopla then we built the big one at a place called whitwell n e ad that 4 a number of years

he ad a little arcade that built up from bits off a hoopla then we built the big one at a place called whitwell n e ad that 4 a number of years
yeah he scaled down a bit after his wife died if i remember correctly so that he'd got more time to spend with his disabled son. i think he's since remarried

yeah he scaled down a bit after his wife died if i remember correctly so that he'd got more time to spend with his disabled son. i think he's since remarried
his wife kathleen still alive n his son micheal ashley is alive 2 but not been 2 well but he as allways been ill i was talking 2 her brother neil ashcroft other day