Old Fairgrounds and Circuses

--------

Hi Fleetwood, I remember Albert Parr doing them walks, somesthimes

someone would pick him up in a car and try to get in front of the pack

Having his age and people knew and it was all fun. Brian. :thumbsup:

Albert always looked scruffy but people loved him anyway. I always thought he lived (maybe lodged) in one of the houses just below the Railway Workingmens Club.

Albert always looked scruffy but people loved him anyway. I always thought he lived (maybe lodged) in one of the houses just below the Railway Workingmens Club.

-------

Hi Fleetwood, Yes he was what you say but a good bloke.

Sheila has just put it on Grimesthorpe thread and said he lived across

the Beehive. Brian

• 2 years later...
On 28/04/2010 at 22:56, sycamore66j said:

eyup MH, would that be andrew swallow who married tony marshalls sister, tony was in the same class as me in infant and junior school. and i used to see swallow regulaly when i worked for dick rowding at the breakers ( ecc ) on station road through the 80,s swallow used to have a yellow sherpa van which he towed behind a jcb.

Don't seem too remember you pal I worked for Dick alway thought 80s and beginning of 90s and i new Andrew Very well in fact I wrote that yellow Sherpa off bringing it in yard be nice to know your name matey