New Jazz club opening soon

Tony

We went to the 111 club opening night when Omar Puente was playing - very, very groovy.

The food was fantastic and the ambience (!) great. The owner, Simon, is a great chap and I'll definitely be going down there again very soon.

Hoping to catch a few of the top level acts there in the next few weeks too.

:cool:

Does the one eleven club have a dress code do you know? I wouldn't mind going down this Friday with my girlfriend, possibly for a "Valentines day" meal and to listen to some good music but we're not the worlds biggest fans of getting REALLY dressed up.

How busy does it tend to get? I'm just wondering whether I might need to book a table in advance for Friday.....?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oh and by the way, there's a new venue opening which will also have live jazz, called Ruskins Wine Bar, in that nice new building on the corner across from the Crucible.

Incidentally, anyone going to see Iain Ballamy at the Crucible Studio this Saturday? I am.

Archived