Where did everyone go for Valentine's Day?

proofreader

I didnt end up going anywhere. I had pre booked a htel without telling the mrs and then she decided to spend the day with the mother in law. She did tell me this on friday so managed to get me deposit back though must admit i was disappointed

We went to the Blue Room Brasserie at Woodseats and it was just lovely! Was totally stuffed when we left tho!

Have just had a look at their website and they are offering free kids meal vouchers that you can download, so I guess I'll be going back there with the kids!

Link to vouchers (if anyone's interested) is:

http://www.blueroombrasserie.co.uk/offers.php

We went to the Blue Room Brasserie at Woodseats and it was just lovely! Was totally stuffed when we left tho!

Have just had a look at their website and they are offering free kids meal vouchers that you can download, so I guess I'll be going back there with the kids!

Link to vouchers (if anyone's interested) is:

http://www.blueroombrasserie.co.uk/offers.php

Looking at their website they have got some good deals on. Too good perhaps. £15 for 3 courses is something that most restaurants offer at certain times and hardly ever all night on a Saturday night. Kind of puts me off going.

We go to nice restaurants regularly but never on Valentine's day. Can't imagine anything worse than going out on the one day that EVERYONE wants to go out and being elbow-to-elbow with thousands of other couples. We stayed in and had a lovely meal with champagne and our favourite music on :)

We go to nice restaurants regularly but never on Valentine's day. Can't imagine anything worse than going out on the one day that EVERYONE wants to go out and being elbow-to-elbow with thousands of other couples. We stayed in and had a lovely meal with champagne and our favourite music on :)

Us too! We never go out valentines day, I hate being squashed up like sardines, often only being able to choose from a set menu and being rushed in and out! We stayed in and had pizza!

Archived