Where did everyone go for Valentine's Day?

proofreader

Dam House Restaurant ............... first visit there in over 20 years ....... wont be goin back , they havnt even had the decency to reply to an email i sent pointing out the problems ....... sad really but you live and learn .

Sheff66 - We have not recieved an email from you or any one regarding the lack of service. On that night we had quite a few positive comments as reagrds to the food and service.

We have recently changed our email address, so you may be using the wrong one.

Our telephone number is still the same, and on our web site is a contacts page.

We will never ignore emails from guests, so please check that you have the right email address.

Shaun, the general manager, looks forward to hearing from you some time soon rather than trying to answer your issues over this forum.

Dam House Restaurant ............... first visit there in over 20 years ....... wont be goin back , they havnt even had the decency to reply to an email i sent pointing out the problems ....... sad really but you live and learn .

You should've known really, the amount of abuse the guys who runs it has given on this forum, it doesn't surprise me they havn't responded to you! he iwll just says something along the lines of: well we had positive feedback from others'....meaning 'I am not listening, you are wrong'.....

Oh look above, I rest my case!

You should've known really, the amount of abuse the guys who runs it has given on this forum, it doesn't surprise me they havn't responded to you! he iwll just says something along the lines of: well we had positive feedback from others'....meaning 'I am not listening, you are wrong'.....

Oh look above, I rest my case!

We have not recieved an email about poor service from valentines day.

We have never given any abuse to any one on this forum, and if you have any proof of this please let us know via Shaun our General Manager.

The Damhouse has recently changed ownership and management team in the last year, also its email address. We do have a problem of guests using the wrong email address to contact us.

I am sorry to hear your comments Boutiquechoc, and I would wish you too to contact me or PM me if you have any issues with the Damhouse or the messages we have posted on here.

I will gladly remove any which you find abusive.

Archived