Hotel Fiesta don toni ibiza

You'd be a fool to pay the extra for all inc, If im correct its in san antonio bay, you will spend more time around the bars there or the ones on west end..... unless of course you takin kids, i would seriously think about it, there is plenty of supermarkets for buyin kids pop, water etc... if your hotel is part of the fiesta group i suspect you'll be stayin in hotel estanyol, thier service is shocking

You'd be a fool to pay the extra for all inc, If im correct its in san antonio bay, you will spend more time around the bars there or the ones on west end..... unless of course you takin kids, i would seriously think about it, there is plenty of supermarkets for buyin kids pop, water etc... if your hotel is part of the fiesta group i suspect you'll be stayin in hotel estanyol, thier service is shocking

The Don Toni is in Playa Den Bossa, nowhere near San An Bay:huh:

It used to be part of Thomson Family hotels and was really geared up for families. Not stopped there personally, but Playa Den Bossa is not a quiet place. You've got the water park there, and very close to the airport. A good selection of bars and restaurants, and one of the nicest beaches on Ibiza.

Have a look at http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk for more info on the place.

Jim:thumbsup:

can anyone tell me if they have been there , and how much is it extra for the inclusive drinks only

Not been to that hotel, but stayed at the Fiesta Algarb in Playa den Bossa once and the Fiesta Don Carlos in Santa Eularia about 8 times, all the same group. The all inclusive option is great value, it covers all soft drinks, tea, coffee, water various bottled and draught beers, spirits etc from 10.00 am to midnight plus bottles of wine in the dinning room, doesn't cover food or ice creams etc.

Two years ago it was about 13 euros p/day for adults, cheaper for kids, approx the cost of 4 pints or 4 gin/tonic. You pay it direct to the hotel at time of check in and it must be taken out by all members of your booking and for a minimum of 1 week.

Ibiza is a lovely island and I hope you enjoy your hols even though you're a blade: :hihi::hihi:

We stopped at the Fiesta algarb in playa den bossa also and found a great bar think it was called unos sp? and drinks were great it is a supermarket with bar area but you buy your drinks at supermarket prices and loan a glass from them. Lots of people were going there before the nightclubs but the bars are all reasonable. Drinks in the hotels are all dearer so if you want to stay in the hotel for the entertainment it might be better to take up the all inclusive option.

The Don Toni is in Playa Den Bossa, nowhere near San An Bay:huh:

It used to be part of Thomson Family hotels and was really geared up for families. Not stopped there personally, but Playa Den Bossa is not a quiet place. You've got the water park there, and very close to the airport. A good selection of bars and restaurants, and one of the nicest beaches on Ibiza.

Have a look at http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk for more info on the place.

Jim:thumbsup:

.... and you have the worlds best nightclub (Space) bang on your doorstep - if you're into that.

Archived