Mill , Joeseph Glover ?

RELIABLE

Who used to go in there yrs ago , i used to go there with my mates every weekend for the disco underneath pub it used to be packed in there , was a top night , do they still have the bit of nightclub underneath .I heard they was refurbin it and havin it like they used to many years ago , but this was last year could be longer i was told this so could be wrong .

YOUR HOME IS MY HOME , TREAT WITH RESPECT. CLICK LINK TO VIEW PICTURES OF MY WORK . http://www.flickr.com/photos/mr_plastering_services/ All aspects of plastering internal and full house rendering works carried out.

I worked behind the bar from 1989 to around 1994 and had a great time with the staff and punters. The disco downstairs did start up again, but had to end due to complaints about trouble in the car park and noise. There was always a fight on a Friday and Saturday and guaranteed on a bank holiday. I certainly saw a lot of blood and broken glasses in my time there.:o

I knew a lot of the regulars and used to drink in there too. It went downhill when it became Joesph Glover and Julie and Frank left.

I called in about two weeks ago on a Saturday night and there were only 4 people in. There was only one room open. I went in the Mill the first week it opened. It seems to be going the same way as all the other pubs in Sheffield

• 2 years later...

My mum worked there in 1984 she left to have me she was a waitress and bar staff I think back in the days when pubs were good, I have been in there in recent years and it has gone dowwwwwn hill shame as it was a great pub when it was The Mill it is like that other person said all pubs are going the same way closing down its so sad. :)

My mum worked there in 1984 she left to have me she was a waitress and bar staff I think back in the days when pubs were good, I have been in there in recent years and it has gone dowwwwwn hill shame as it was a great pub when it was The Mill it is like that other person said all pubs are going the same way closing down its so sad. :)

I could be your dad! :o

Archived