Wanted swim/gym/walking/dance buddy

Both threads are back on here. Ho hum. Rotten jobsworth robot bot!

However.....I've started running (I use the term loosely - don't want to give the impression I can canter for mile after carefree mile like some sprightly young gazelle 'cos that would be highly misleading) but it's a start all the same. And more fun doing it in parks than on a boring treadmill in a stuffy gym. Arguably. Until it rains.

And this morning I did an hour's salsa-exercise class which was rather fun and gives me plenty of scope for improvement on the technical footwork front, and then I went for a forty-length swim down at Heeley, dodging gossiping grandads loitering in the shallow end for the first half hour until they strangely disappeared leaving the pool to a mere handful of us.

So........anyone else want to join in? Cummon, don't miss the fitness boat! I can feel myself getting fitter and thinner just typing this..(in my dreams lol).

Thanks be to those who have PM'd me already, btw, and I'm looking forward to linking up with you where appropriate.

I hope to be seeing madowl down at that Hillsboro' gym one of these days - next week, madowl, if you're around? I'm off in a few mins to join up at Graves leisure centre. I believe that'll give me free access to all your equipment (if you'll pardon the expression) :heyhey: and I look forward to trying it out......

Archived