Kann jemand hier Deutsch sprechen?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still up for it.

Just got the DVD of Downfall (Der Untergang) - wonderfull stuff, I also have Das Experiment, also by Oliver Hirschbiegel, director of Der Untergang, and it's also highly recommended. Perhaps one of these days I'll host a "German film night" around here (I also have all of the Herzog/Kinski movies, and a few others, plus a projector and a big screen :))

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Just wondered if the "stammtisch" still existed. We're coming over to Sheffield next week and wondered if anyone was interested in meeting up. We have kids so if you also have kids and you want them to meet up with other German speaking kids let us know.

I am fluent in german and don't get much practice in using the language so that is a great pity, luckily my sister in law is swiss so we have a natter now and again in swiss german.

pm if any one is interested in chatting or writing in german.

I would deffinitely be interested in joining an ex pats german club too as i had previously with some german friends a decade or more a go.

Archived