Kann jemand hier Deutsch sprechen?

I'm really interested in chatting in German and also seeing German films at the Showroom. Anyone else out there still interested?

I can't contact anyone who posted on this subject before as I don't have enough points!! Urrrgh.

sarbo

I just got back from Switzerland, where the Schweizerdeutsch was all but incomprehensible but I still got good mileage out of my smattering of regular German. Am definitely up for film nights, German chats, whatever - mail me (dan at sumption dot org) if you can't PM me.

• 1 month later...

Hi there,

I'm from Germany as well and I'd like to meet up with some people in my age group for partying, travelling, learning english. By the way, I'm male, 23 and come from Berlin ;-)

Who invented this rule that you can't write a private message unless you wrote 10 comments? I'd like to get in touch with the author of the previous post.

Ich würde auch gerne mal ein paar Deutsche hier treffen!?

(Translation: I'd like to meet germans as well)

More information about me on my webpage www_sascha_de_vu (substitute the underscores by dots).

• 6 years later...

Archived