Kann jemand hier Deutsch sprechen?

Hallo leute,

Es war gut gestern wieder Deutsch zu sprechen! Schade das der Devonshire Katze geschlossen war. Ich hoffe das niemand gekommen um keine Leute da zu finden ist.

Hoffentlich, treffen wir uns in 14 Tagen. Ich brauche ubung!

Beobacht diesem Diskussionsfaden!

Tim

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, yeah sorry, been absent from the SF for a bit. If anyone fancies meeting up again, lets. i notice there are some german films on (with english subtitles - but you can ignore them) at the showroom. I'll check the dates and we could maybe go see one, then have a drink afterwards. Theres two on in october.

Anyone game?

Not sure whether/when I can make it, as things are very busy here right now, but I would definitely be interested in brushing up my German (especially as I have Germans coming to stay with me in just over a month, and I promised them my German would be better next time I see them!)

Coming soon at the showroom:

SOPHIE SCHOLL - THE FINAL DAYS (12) In German with English Subtitles

Germany 2005 Dir. Mark Rothemund 1hr 57mins

Sophie Scholl – The Final Days is the heroic and devastating true life story of German resistance icon Sophie Scholl. The film features a stunning, award-winning performance from rising German star Julia Jentsch (The Edukators, Downfall). Set in Munich 1943, as Hitler waged war across Europe, the ‘Weiße Rose’ (White Rose), Germany’s most famous resistance group dedicated their energies and passion into spreading the word on the atrocities of the Third Reich and the Nazi regime. Sophie Scholl, the only female member, would be the one to leave her mark on German history. On 18 February 1943, Scholl and her brother Hans (Fabian Hinrichs) were caught distributing leaflets at the university and arrested. Shot in chronological order, the film charts the events of the next few days as Scholl is interrogated by Gestapo officer Mohr (Gerald Alexander Held). Highly recommended.

Archived