Lovely lunchtime meal at Eat @ Melissa's!!

boutiquechoc

Just thought i'd tell you people what a scrummy meal I had for my lunch today at a new cafe place on Handsworth Rd (row of shops near the Asda rb) used to be a scruffy old cafe and now the new owners have done it up, it's ace!

I had a curry but couldn't decide for all the paninis, sarnies and home cooked food etc.... and OMG they deliver too! So now I will be calling them up at lunch!! Good job I work not far from there!

Woohoo thumbs up Melissa's! :hihi: Really pleased to see a new place to have lunch in; makes a change!!

Just thought i'd tell you people what a scrummy meal I had for my lunch today at a new cafe place on Handsworth Rd (row of shops near the Asda rb) used to be a scruffy old cafe and now the new owners have done it up, it's ace!

I had a curry but couldn't decide for all the paninis, sarnies and home cooked food etc.... and OMG they deliver too! So now I will be calling them up at lunch!! Good job I work not far from there!

Woohoo thumbs up Melissa's! :hihi: Really pleased to see a new place to have lunch in; makes a change!![/quote ........................................................................................... Thanks for the info.............Melissa!

Some of you guys really make me laugh...so, because I post a msg to inform all there is a new cafe (which is what we should all do then the businesses would still make money and people would experience good places) you think I am the owner!

I wish I was tbh as the place is a credit to whoever owns it and handsworth doesn't have that much choice!

• 1 month later...

Been in several Sundays over the passed three/four weeks and been in this am for breakkie too. Really nice scram and the tomatoe sausage on the challenger breakfast is the best I've tasted in ages, yeah, thumbs up to the place.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Woohoo thumbs up Melissa's! :hihi: Really pleased to see a new place to have lunch in; makes a change!!

It didn't used to be a scruffy old cafe, you cheeky sod.:rant:

its ok but it was better as the 'Parkway Cafe' i went in the other day and was waiting ages for my sarnie to go even tho there was no one in.

It used to cater for workmen but its seems like its trying to be more up market now but where its situated aint upmarket.

Note to 'Boutiquechic' its been open at least 18 months so its not exacly new.

Good luck to 'Mellisa' but try and get workers served quicker!

Archived