Royal canin

deelightful3

can anyone tell me a bit about this eg,where to get it and what size packaging does it come in, my dog has just been to be spayed and was given a packet of this to eat from the vets,she is a very fussy eater but she did eat this mixed with some lamb,it didnt say on packet if i should have mixed it or not

Hi,

The vet will have given you the food specifically for convalescing patients - but royal canin do all different types of food.

You won't be able to use that food as her normal diet but you may get on ok with other types of Royal Canin that is suitable for a normal diet.

You can get the other types of Royal Canin from most pet shops and depending on what type you decide to get will depend on the size of bag you can get.

Is it wet/dry food? What breed/size dog is she?

she is a cavalier king charles,who is a very fussy eater,what she eats one day she doesnt eat again,unless its fresh chicken/lamb ect,most tinned dog food she turns her nose up at and will not eat at all that day,i have a big bag of bakers gravy bites that i thought she may like but no way,so im still trying to find one that she will like as we go away in july and my sister is looking after her and i want her diet to be sorted by then so she doesnt have to worry about her,she is 10 months old and we had her from being 7 months

My pup was a very fussy eater. She'd turn her nose up at most things.. she'd sit by a full plate of food and glare daggers at us for feeding her mush.

The vet told us to put her plate of food down for 10 minutes, then pick it up and forget about the dog eating for the day. Pretty soon she was harrassing us for the food and learned to eat quick smart.

But she was still the fussiest dog, I've ever owned.

Archived