Any ideas for a hen night?

bex_griff

Hi all,

I'm hoping somebody can give me a few ideas. My friend is getting married in about 8 weeks, i've been given the job of organising a hen night. Normally that would be ok, but the bride to be is pregnant so i am struggling for ideas.

Thanks everybody,

bec

How far along is she? Because I would always recommend going to Sharkeys where all the barmen are worth checking out and the DJ would never fail to give a very special mention of anyone who is out celebrating!

Takapuna is worth going to just to witness all the trannies on VIP nights. Definitely worth some laughs.

For a meal why not try some of the really cool Tapas restaurants for a quite meal ie; Cubana, La Mancha and Tequila - my personal fav is Tequila (West Street).

You could also have more fun and laughs by hiring one of those party fire trucks with very fine "firemen".

Have fun

I think the safest bet, with the lady in question being pregnant would be a nice meal somewhere also.

Recommend Viva Tequila at Gleadless Common.

Fantastic food, service and an all round good night out.

Why not have a proper Hen night? Go down the farmyard, grab a handful of hens and decide what to do with them.

You can pluck'em, you can cook'em, you could paint'em, you could play catch-the-hen, you could put on the Nolan sisters (or is it sistas these days?) on and 'dance round your hen'.

Better, do,do,do, the funky gibbon, dressed in different colour dungarees with your favourite hen.

Have you ever seen a drunk hen? Go on, load one with Vodka, then get it to balance on your washing line.

It's a cheap laff, your pals, expectant or otherwise, will love you forever more.

One thing's for sure: it's better then cacky Damon's anyday:clap:

With her being pregnant, she obviously won't be drinking, and it won't be very enjoyable for her to has to sit there and watch the rest of you get plastered, so what about doing a pamper day or something - all go to a spa or health farm or something, perhaps that Spa 1877 on West Street. Have a nice relaxing girly day and then go for a meal.

Archived