Greedy Greek Deli

Hallamton

(by Hunters Bar roundabout nextdoor to Natwest)

Went there on Valentines Day with my girlfriend to get a few things for a mezze style meal in the evening.

The service was great, the food was well priced and most importantly it was delicious. The only downside is that we didn't have the money to buy everything they had!

Highly recommended.

-Michael

I've been raving about this place for ages and am slowly converting all my friends!

It's so delicious - in fact, when I saw your post I got a craving and went off on my lunch to arm myself with spinach and feta pastries.

I highly recommend the stuffed cabbage leaves, they look disgusting (like slugs) but are absolutely divine!

It always makes for a nice and interesting lunch, been going since I can't remember. I buy a lunch box and always struggle to choose the dip (I sometimes have to resort to buying extra on it's own).

I never made it to their Dronfield restaurant before it closed.

Parthenonas on London Road is the only greek restaurant I can think of in Sheffield now. Has anyone been lately or does anyone else know any others?

• 11 months later...

Just a refresh on this thread. I went last weekend with a friend who came over from Oxford for the weekend.

We had a sit down lunch. Meze platter with two pittas, stuffed pepper as starters. FOllowed with Lamb Kleftika and A Chicken and Pork Wrap. Simply sublime and very stuffed. £23 all in. HIGHLY recommend this place! It's absolutely spot on and a real little gem for Sheffield.

Oh i had my first greedy greek delivery the other day and I have to say i enjoyed it sooo much. We had the roast peppers with vegetarian and the meaty one and my boyfriend doesnt eat anything that resembles a vegatable but he wolfed it down and wanted some of mine. I would recommend it to anyone in sheffield! LOVE IT!!!

Archived