How many hours do you spend on the net per day?

On average how long do your spend on net per day?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. On average how long do your spend on net per day?

• less than an hour
    • 1 - 2 hours
    • 2 - 4 hours
    • 4 - 6 hours
    • 6 - 8 hours
    • 8 - 10 hours
    • 10 - 12 hours
    • 12 - 14 hours
    • 14 - 16 hours
    • 16 - 18 hours
    • 18 - 20 hours
    • 20 hours +
    • I am never off it

If I'm at home the laptop is on, I'm not always sat there reading, I tend to do stuff and have a nosy or post as I go past it.

I talk to alot of people on MSN and facebook chat so I'm usually mid convo at any point in the day. I've not gone as far as to get Facebook mobile, if I'm not home I'm not online, simple as.

If I'm at home the laptop is on, I'm not always sat there reading, I tend to do stuff and have a nosy or post as I go past it.

I talk to alot of people on MSN and facebook chat so I'm usually mid convo at any point in the day. I've not gone as far as to get Facebook mobile, if I'm not home I'm not online, simple as.

I resorted to that last night when my net went down. I dont give net a second thought when I am out :D

I really don't like facebook, I find it anything but a social place. I only used it to keep in touch with people I'd not normally contact and then after my breakup last month I found myself obsessed by my ex's statuses. I accidently found out without even wanting to that she was seeing someone else.

I really don't like facebook, I find it anything but a social place. I only used it to keep in touch with people I'd not normally contact and then after my breakup last month I found myself obsessed by my ex's statuses. I accidently found out without even wanting to that she was seeing someone else.

Thats not nice Stainboy...hope you get over it soon enough.:)

Thats not nice Stainboy...hope you get over it soon enough.:)

I am slowly, we're going to have a proper talk about it all when I get back to Sheffield. It's a lot healthier for me to stay on good terms otherwise I'll dwell on things and never get over it.

What do we define as being on the internet. I run an internet business. The computers are on 24/7. I check them every 15/20 minutes through the day and respond as necessary. I log on to SF when I am not busy. Total internet/keyboard time per week would prabably amount to 20 hours.

Archived