How much is your soul worth? Find out now

Abdul

One of my colleagues had a valuation of nearly £50000, but then he's a paper-recycling, blood-donating, labour-voting, ex-smoking, environmentally-friendly pacifist.

He's also an atheist.

John, if you're reading this, I think you cheated (he wouldn't let me look at his answers)

Your soul is worth £129,486. For your peace of mind, 2% of people have a purer soul than you.

--

not me, but my alter ego. £130 grand was the highest score I could get. Answer yes to the first five Qs and then no to the others apart from being a veggie, which you must be. Then:

agree, agree, disagree,agree,agree,disagree, agree, and disagree x4.

The thing is, I am very happy to have a soul of little value to the devil - that seems to me to be a good thing. (actual value less than £5000)

The other thing is, it's interesting to note the polarization of the author's political compass, as I acheived a jump in Soul Value from £79,581 to £129,486 (about 50 grand) simply by supporting the War on Terrorism.

[addendum]

got a higher figure:

Your soul is worth £139858. For your peace of mind, 1% of people have a purer soul than you.

---

By being a veggie christian (over 18 baptised and very generous) with no opinions whatsoever.....perfect fodder for the devil on imagines.

"Your soul is worth £31032. For your peace of mind, 26% of people have a purer soul than you."

I see on the site that someone called BS from Yorkshire has already sold their soul.

Well frankly, I would want a hell of a lot more than 30 grand for mine. I have heard that Dubbya got millions of dollars for his, just because I cant do as much damage without mine as he has managed without his, doesnt make it that cheap!

Discuss

Archived