How much is your soul worth? Find out now

Abdul

Originally posted by LouiseB

"Your soul is worth £31032. For your peace of mind, 26% of people have a purer soul than you."

I see on the site that someone called BS from Yorkshire has already sold their soul.

Well frankly, I would want a hell of a lot more than 30 grand for mine. I have heard that Dubbya got millions of dollars for his, just because I cant do as much damage without mine as he has managed without his, doesnt make it that cheap!

Discuss

Well I understand that the US military industrial complex has a much higher level of liquid assets than the Lord of The Flies, and hence can afford much more generous settlements.

Maybe if you sell your soul to the Duke of Westminster, or George Soros, then you'd get a fair price. But to expect Beelzebub to give you a fair offer is naive at best ;)

"Your soul is worth £30410. For your peace of mind, 26% of people have a purer soul than you."

Too close LouiseB, what do you think we have in common?

They can have mine when I've finished with it but I wouldn't need the money then as I'd be dead.

George W - I thought this was about souls not rsoles.

Hope Hal doesn't spot this thread, boy we will be in for it then.

Originally posted by Phanerothyme

Maybe if you sell your soul to the Duke of Westminster, or George Soros, then you'd get a fair price. But to expect Beelzebub to give you a fair offer is naive at best ;)

Yeah good point Phan, the DoW is a pretty rich geezer and he makes his tenants paint the outsides of their houses in magnolia paint every five years as part of the lease. I just learnt that on a London tour bus.

How would I approach him would you think?

Guest costessey

Your soul is worth £6138. For your peace of mind, 91% of people have a purer soul than you.

But i'm open to offers...........r u listening Lucifer??

Archived