The Shining Path

Falls

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Falls,

I enjoyed the whole story. To me, it was very interesting, very serious and yet with a strong sense of humour. The ending was very effective, I thought. I will now be pondering on that as I attempt to go to sleep.

Thanks

Ron

ps At first I thought the Golf Tournament was a bit tenuous, but then I thought probably you would say that it actually happened. Am I right? ;)

Hi Falls,

I enjoyed the whole story. To me, it was very interesting, very serious and yet with a strong sense of humour. The ending was very effective, I thought. I will now be pondering on that as I attempt to go to sleep.

Thanks

Ron

ps At first I thought the Golf Tournament was a bit tenuous, but then I thought probably you would say that it actually happened. Am I right? ;)

Hi Ron,

Yes, the excuse about not send the right people because of a Golf Tournament was true I wasn't on the short end of the bargain that time.

I'll tell you about my own short-end experience another time.

Best Regards

Archived