Can anyone charleston?

Lindy has charleston kicks, but obviously isn't full charleston. There are lindy classes on a Wednesday at St Vincents (near to West Bar) - run by Sue Freeman.

Otherwise might be worth contacting one of the local dance studios, there are lots, but the only one that comes to mind is Citi Limits (on Penisetone road)

• 1 year later...
Lindy has charleston kicks, but obviously isn't full charleston. There are lindy classes on a Wednesday at St Vincents (near to West Bar) - run by Sue Freeman.

Otherwise might be worth contacting one of the local dance studios, there are lots, but the only one that comes to mind is Citi Limits (on Penisetone road)

Hiya,

I don't know the charleston, only know limited Lindy Hop (love it) but I do know Rock N Roll and I know City limits very well, I go there in a rock n roll dance group. I can vouch for it and they do private lessons you just tell them what you wanna learn and they will teach you. Igor is a good one to ask for. I am also wanting to learn charleston as well and lindy hop too! but I don't have a partner so that is my stumbling block, so I am looking for a female dance partner to dance these with me. The private lessons are £30 an hour for the highest quality tuition so if you have a partner that is £15 but it is one to one tuition.

Archived