Lent - what are you giving up?

Yes it does and so does my birthday. I have decided that alcohol is the thing I shall be giving up. Although, I am sure Jesus wont mind if I have a relapse come the camping meet :)

I'm sure you'll be grand...in our house, we always (happily!) found that Lent didnt count on St Patrick's Day, Mother's Day or family birthdays (2 sisters & father all fall within Lent this year) - so I'd say you might find that you get a special dispensation for camping events... ;)

I've decided to take up going to the gym at 7am every weekday morn, and to give up chocolate, sweets, cakes, etc - except rich tea, digestives and simple homemade desserts, coz a stressed-out girl's gotta have some outlet for stress relief!

I live a pure, sparten life of meditation and yoga. I only drink water that has been filtered to remove any microscopic animals and I only eat celery.

I suppose I could give up the celery in favour of chocolate, ice cream and pancakes if it would please God

Archived