Sheffield Tigers Speedway

mh01

While ever fans keep going it dont matter to them. Making money, not paying much points out suits them fine:hihi:
machin doesnt take criticism too lightly if you look over the past 2 or 3 seasons he has made changes even if they were only reserves

machin doesnt take criticism too lightly if you look over the past 2 or 3 seasons he has made changes even if they were only reserves

But he never does anything major for me. If he axed cooper who would he bring in, birko or dicken etc. He wouldnt bring a darcy ward in, not that im saying theres riders like that all the time. Theres supposed to be a danish/norwegian touring team thursday, if im not mistaken a certain lars gunnestad riding so lets hope they ride well and put themselves in the shop window:)

But he never does anything major for me. If he axed cooper who would he bring in, birko or dicken etc. He wouldnt bring a darcy ward in, not that im saying theres riders like that all the time. Theres supposed to be a danish/norwegian touring team thursday, if im not mistaken a certain lars gunnestad riding so lets hope they ride well and put themselves in the shop window:)
i watched the reserves last thursday, there was a youngun called tom hills or summat his times were better than hugh skidmores & a few of our riders! as for lars gunnestad he still owes me a few quid

i watched the reserves last thursday, there was a youngun called tom hills or summat his times were better than hugh skidmores & a few of our riders! as for lars gunnestad he still owes me a few quid

Ill have a look out for him. I saw gunestads name in 1 of them matches so hope hes their. Could be better than the main event.:rolleyes:

Ill have a look out for him. I saw gunestads name in 1 of them matches so hope hes their. Could be better than the main event.:rolleyes:
if its the same 1 that rode for us he was a pretty good rider but the another lars gunnestad on the go aswel now

if its the same 1 that rode for us he was a pretty good rider but the another lars gunnestad on the go aswel now

2 lars gunestads:o. I know about how good he was for sheffield, didnt return though as cliff carr couldnt afford him if i remeber reading

2 lars gunestads:o. I know about how good he was for sheffield, didnt return though as cliff carr couldnt afford him if i remeber reading
no, we sold him to poole for £20,000 i did a fair bit of mechanicing for him while he were at sheffield & carr wasnt paying a lot of the riders or creditors on time if at all thats why machin took over. when lars went to poole, poole loaned us tony langdon for the rest of the season he was great in our league but struggled a bit in the top league

no, we sold him to poole for £20,000 i did a fair bit of mechanicing for him while he were at sheffield & carr wasnt paying a lot of the riders or creditors on time if at all thats why machin took over. when lars went to poole, poole loaned us tony langdon for the rest of the season he was great in our league but struggled a bit in the top league

Oh right, well anyway will see how they go thursday, im hoping they do well so machin would sign 1, yeh right:rolleyes:

Oh right, well anyway will see how they go thursday, im hoping they do well so machin would sign 1, yeh right:rolleyes:
i know it may sound nasty but i want cooper to fall flat & score nowt on thursday unless he's spent a fortune this week on machinery solely for speedway only

i know it may sound nasty but i want cooper to fall flat & score nowt on thursday unless he's spent a fortune this week on machinery solely for speedway only

Well unless the diamonds by some miraculous reason come good i can see him geting a few. However the week after v workington could be tough after thinking it through. Richard lawson is a moto x rider and they usually go well at owlerton, ala danny bird and greg bartlett to name 2. If he backs the heatleaders up that could maybe just be another bana skin, how would machin get out of 2 home defeats then in no time!:|:help:

Archived