Sheffield Tigers Speedway

mh01

Did say that they looked top heavy and that would prevail. Compton was poor tbh and looks a pale shadow of the rider 2 seasons ago. Some decent racing at times, however with so many fallers you kind of get fed up after so long but it happens. Cooper looked quicker, hall was superb, shame he cant quite do it away. We didnt get to see how lawson may have been so that still is a question mark if he had have rode how he would have done. However i still think parsons rode poor, got a few lucky points tonight and doesnt look to be improving, hawkins probably the same, looked very unsteady to me. Autys crash was bad but he may be lucky to escape serious injury at least. So overall from sheffield perspective they did ok, however when the new averages come out id still be looking at stregthening the team as theres still a lot of question marks.
hell of a lot of question marks! i read in the speedway star about cooper and so called work on his engins, this now seems to have been addressed according to the article & his performance. that now leaves the question of parsons! you would think after the amount of time he's had at owlerton he would be consistent to say the least but he's so unpredictable, decent 1 race, slow the next & so on just what are him & his mechanics playing at? ashworth doesnt seem to be as fast as last season either & he's not riding like he's enjoying it, strange!

hell of a lot of question marks! i read in the speedway star about cooper and so called work on his engins, this now seems to have been addressed according to the article & his performance. that now leaves the question of parsons! you would think after the amount of time he's had at owlerton he would be consistent to say the least but he's so unpredictable, decent 1 race, slow the next & so on just what are him & his mechanics playing at? ashworth doesnt seem to be as fast as last season either & he's not riding like he's enjoying it, strange!

Dont know tbh. Just going away from sheffield a moment. Kings lynn won 36-55 at scunny tonight, with darcy ward getting another paid 20!:o. This is a guy who came on an assessed 5 and is currently riding to 10.17. Not been funny or anything but why cant machin find these type nowadays, he used too!

Also id have had sanchez back as hes doing a grand job for them too, ok not a glamourous rider, but gets good steady points, current average 7.41, start ave about 5.50. Kings lynn always seem to get good aussies in there team, and revitilise riders careers, yet weve gone stale, whats hapened!?:confused::help:

Well see a favourite of mine emil sajfutdinov won the gp tonight. Id have liked him at owlerton, 19 year old russian, really is sensational. Imagine seeing that guy at owlerton every week, if you think tai woofindens good (which he is) this guy makes him look average!

Dont know tbh. Just going away from sheffield a moment. Kings lynn won 36-55 at scunny tonight, with darcy ward getting another paid 20!:o. This is a guy who came on an assessed 5 and is currently riding to 10.17. Not been funny or anything but why cant machin find these type nowadays, he used too!

Also id have had sanchez back as hes doing a grand job for them too, ok not a glamourous rider, but gets good steady points, current average 7.41, start ave about 5.50. Kings lynn always seem to get good aussies in there team, and revitilise riders careers, yet weve gone stale, whats hapened!?:confused::help:

Well see a favourite of mine emil sajfutdinov won the gp tonight. Id have liked him at owlerton, 19 year old russian, really is sensational. Imagine seeing that guy at owlerton every week, if you think tai woofindens good (which he is) this guy makes him look average!

i heard we had a chance of signing darcy ward but machin wouldnt pay yet again i dont know if thats true mind. Personally id have had sanchez back this season in place of parsons & adam allott at reserve. I can understand why he plumped for the few we did sign for this season (not includin our riders from last season) cos mills was doing well last season and hawkins cos his average was good and uptil he got injured he looked very good and like they said , if he trys like he was before then his average is gonna shoot up. Lets see what happens with the new averages cos if anyone gets sacked then we could bring allott back while he also rides for kings lynn reserves at a lowish average maybe 5 or 6. machin spends about a month evry year in the close season in australia, im always hearing he's seen this that and the other good young rider but nowt ever comes of it, he's got hundreds of contacts out there.

i heard we had a chance of signing darcy ward but machin wouldnt pay yet again i dont know if thats true mind. Personally id have had sanchez back this season in place of parsons & adam allott at reserve. I can understand why he plumped for the few we did sign for this season (not includin our riders from last season) cos mills was doing well last season and hawkins cos his average was good and uptil he got injured he looked very good and like they said , if he trys like he was before then his average is gonna shoot up. Lets see what happens with the new averages cos if anyone gets sacked then we could bring allott back while he also rides for kings lynn reserves at a lowish average maybe 5 or 6. machin spends about a month evry year in the close season in australia, im always hearing he's seen this that and the other good young rider but nowt ever comes of it, he's got hundreds of contacts out there.

Well ward would have been a prized assett to have, and yeah sanchez should have been back.

Im not sure on allott, hes had a lot of bad injuries and used to struggle away from lynn, we will see though.

Well ward would have been a prized assett to have, and yeah sanchez should have been back.

Im not sure on allott, hes had a lot of bad injuries and used to struggle away from lynn, we will see though.

allott rode the other night mildenhall away i think & got yet another maximum

Archived