Sheffield Tigers Speedway

mh01

its too much expense for him to go searching and sign anyone, i dont think im gonna bother goin this week

I am because berwick might think they can win there and tbh they need to to boost their chances. Im away for the monarchs match although 28 to pull back well it may be tough slightly:rolleyes::help:

they gotta convince me theyre up for racing to go to watch them evry week now after what iv seen so far they dont deserve owt

To be fair they give 110% all the time, its just they are not good enough end of, which is what most fans said from the start.

i dont think parsons has been giving 100% i think he's become complacent like ben wilson did & took it for granted that he'll be riding evry week, the 1 difference between the 2 of them is ben spent money on his bikes whereas parson is still on last seasons engines that were poor then & are poor now

i dont think parsons has been giving 100% i think he's become complacent like ben wilson did & took it for granted that he'll be riding evry week, the 1 difference between the 2 of them is ben spent money on his bikes whereas parson is still on last seasons engines that were poor then & are poor now

Tbh i cant see riders not trying as they wont get paid so id say they need to try. However the bottom line is no matter how much they try, if they dont have the track craft effort wont score the points. Its a major concern for sheffield speedway, at one time they had a lot of good british riders, training track, conf league etc. Now theres none of that, no riders to note coming though, or any at owlerton, and unless machin does try and turn the club around i just see them like stoke, every year signing journey men riders who arent much cop.

I see even the stoke management have said their new averages kick in this week and then changes will be made. Me thinks phillips out, him to owlerton with danny warwick?:hihi:

Seriously i think its a shock to modern day supporters, theyve never been used to been poor, and losing at home, i was brought up in the early 90s when it was the norm, i feel machins took them full circle. Back to the days of louis carr and simon green!

looks like were gonna have to dig the end of last seasons speedway star out & see if theres any riders out there that havnt got a team for this season & maybe able to come in & do a job for us

looks like were gonna have to dig the end of last seasons speedway star out & see if theres any riders out there that havnt got a team for this season & maybe able to come in & do a job for us

Paul thorp, lee dicken, simone ternezani are assets:D:help:

god help us:gag:

Never worry, machin says in the press that hes backing the team, although says theyve got a few weeks to improve to the league. Shame there out of pt, almost the koc, probs not qualify for 4s and pairs.:rolleyes:

He says they dont sack them, where as drury at brum say hes going to sack them. If he was at sheffield parsons and cooper would be axed, and mills not far behind:hihi:

Never worry, machin says in the press that hes backing the team, although says theyve got a few weeks to improve to the league. Shame there out of pt, almost the koc, probs not qualify for 4s and pairs.:rolleyes:

He says they dont sack them, where as drury at brum say hes going to sack them. If he was at sheffield parsons and cooper would be axed, and mills not far behind:hihi:

still cant see how theyre gonna improve:rolleyes:

Archived