Sheffield Tigers Speedway

mh01

Tbh i cant see neither getting axed. A signing for hawkins is a must, however with no real talent coming through i think theyll leave coops and parsons/mills reserves.

i hope they leave an option open for hawkins to return if any still arnt pullin there weight cos he was starting to look promisin

Your name has just reminded me of one of the most mercurial and memorable riders ever to grace Owlerton!

Anyone know whatever happened to Mr Roman Matousek?

Aside from prison...

Its as tribute to him:hihi: I heard he worked on a farm, and has been a copper believe it or not in czech!

what were up with ashworth last night? inconsistent? i suppose he can be forgiven being as its he who usually carries the team

Dont know i wasnt there tbh. Sheffield did wellish at rye tonight going down 52-38 in a quite respectable score. Parsons and ashworth tops, auty had a quiet night, and hall got 1. Apparently today on radio sheffield machin is looking at 2 germans and 2 aussies alledgedly.

Sheffield sign 18 year old aussie hugh skidmore. May be ok longterm, although its hard to judge so far having only raced against wobblers in 2nd half. To note sheffields team ave now comes to 38.84, way short of the 42.5 limit. Id personally if poss replace cooper with another 5/6 pointer (a german maybe machins looked at?) and then mills goes back to reserve

Archived