Sheffield Tigers Speedway

mh01

Hugh Skidmore has really proved himself for the Tigers over the past few months and got some good results. Just looked through some of these old posts and mh01 predicted Workington would be at the top of the premier league back in March - welldone! I'm not sure but I think that was even before Andre Compton went there. I think Sheffield are 5th at present.

Hugh Skidmore has really proved himself for the Tigers over the past few months and got some good results. Just looked through some of these old posts and mh01 predicted Workington would be at the top of the premier league back in March - welldone! I'm not sure but I think that was even before Andre Compton went there. I think Sheffield are 5th at present.
eyup lad iv not seen the mills footage yet i'll have a look later, workington got thumped at newcastle on sunday 60 summat 20 summat but there still going strong i cant see anyone other than them & kings lynn finishing in the top 2 places, i know birmingham are doing well at the moment but thats only cos theyve got sweetman racking up massive scores at reserve which will change when the new averages come out as he will be in the main body of the team then his scores will dip quite a lot. as for sheffield i see no reason why we cant challenge for a play off spot on current form, theyre going about there business quietly & picking up a few points away from home

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived