Sheffield Tigers Speedway

mh01

Someone said that kevin woelbert the germans good. Machin used to find good uns years ago abroad, like stancl wolter etc, (found some crap too , hillare, steman fog etc!):hihi:, so if he could find 1 that would commit that would be possibly , althugh machin i doubt would pay:rolleyes:

Someone said that kevin woelbert the germans good. Machin used to find good uns years ago abroad, like stancl wolter etc, (found some crap too , hillare, steman fog etc!):hihi:, so if he could find 1 that would commit that would be possibly , althugh machin i doubt would pay:rolleyes:
i get the feeling he'll make little or no changes until the 1st averages are set & when they are set he'll probably just juggle them around

iv been through some speedway star to look at our assetts who are on loan at other clubs, kyle legault,adam allott emiliano sanchez,robbie kessler,ben wilson,ben compton,andre compton,lee complin- not sure who ross brady belongs to now i think it still sheffield then theres steve johnston,simon stead,rory schlein,lee richardson- im not sure if any of these are still our assetts. those not racing include andrew moore, paul thorp is on our books since hull shut i think oh & sean wilsons still fit & young enough to make a comeback the list goes on yet for some reason weve again got a mediocre spineless team to say the least

iv been through some speedway star to look at our assetts who are on loan at other clubs, kyle legault,adam allott emiliano sanchez,robbie kessler,ben wilson,ben compton,andre compton,lee complin- not sure who ross brady belongs to now i think it still sheffield then theres steve johnston,simon stead,rory schlein,lee richardson- im not sure if any of these are still our assetts. those not racing include andrew moore, paul thorp is on our books since hull shut i think oh & sean wilsons still fit & young enough to make a comeback the list goes on yet for some reason weve again got a mediocre spineless team to say the least

Brady-glasgow, johno ipswich i think, stead-belle vue, schlein- coventry, richardson-dont know never raced for sheffield. Sean wilson, yeh right not much chance of him coming back the way he left sheffield:D.

Sanchez would have been a better signing than cooper imo.

Brady-glasgow, johno ipswich i think, stead-belle vue, schlein- coventry, richardson-dont know never raced for sheffield. Sean wilson, yeh right not much chance of him coming back the way he left sheffield:D.

Sanchez would have been a better signing than cooper imo.

i think brady is still our asset, johno is at somerset this season, i think he's still our asset, stead is at swindon this season again i think he's still our asset as for schlein & richardson im not sure who actually owns them. wilson would consider coming back if machin wasnt there or was to loosen the purse strings when it comes to wages

i think brady is still our asset, johno is at somerset this season, i think he's still our asset, stead is at swindon this season again i think he's still our asset as for schlein & richardson im not sure who actually owns them. wilson would consider coming back if machin wasnt there or was to loosen the purse strings when it comes to wages

Bradys not sheffs im sure. Johno was sold to tony mole/long eaton, stead was peterborugh but tony mole bought him. Schlein richardson in pl:hihi:. Wilson, great in his day and captain, but been out too long and older too. Anyhow apprently a certain ex captain was 'slagging' some of the sheffield team in the panaram last night.

Anyhow, slightly better tonight, cooper 0 again and middle order nowt to shout about. When auty goes in the team god help them!. after the win at newcastle the last 2 days have undone that and gave other teams a boost!:rolleyes:

well weve lost at redcar 53-40 auty 11+3 ashwourh 11 hall 6+1 hawkins 5 parsons 4+2 mills 3 cooper 0 yet again

Again reserves 14 paid 17 kept them in it. If you look though most have scored 'their average', hall 6 hawkins 5 etc, ashworth ok, but still not dominant as a number 1 imo. Its hard to see who can come in but they dont want to sign another 4 or 5 pointer they need someone who can do a good heatleaders job, but who?

Again reserves 14 paid 17 kept them in it. If you look though most have scored 'their average', hall 6 hawkins 5 etc, ashworth ok, but still not dominant as a number 1 imo. Its hard to see who can come in but they dont want to sign another 4 or 5 pointer they need someone who can do a good heatleaders job, but who?
the only english riders i know of who have been mentioned are thorpe & andrew moore but i cant see thorpy making any impact & moore would have to be tempted out of retirement even though he's in his 20s he would be better than some weve got

the only english riders i know of who have been mentioned are thorpe & andrew moore but i cant see thorpy making any impact & moore would have to be tempted out of retirement even though he's in his 20s he would be better than some weve got

Like people say on other forum. How come teams like lynn always seem to find young talent, i.e ward, edinburgh summers jonasson, berwick aarnio. Where as sheffield appear to be dated in some of there ways. We at sheffield used to laugh at stoke, saying the sign crappy journeymen, well sadly it seems where falling into that trap now. Also another issue, proffesionalism. When sean the prawn was there everything was so much more profesional as a team, now it seems to have dissapered. Where and when did sheffield become a team that in my and a few others minds become poor. As 1 fan put on sheffield forum 'its like going back to the mid 90s'!:huh:

Archived