Sheffield Tigers Speedway

mh01

Like people say on other forum. How come teams like lynn always seem to find young talent, i.e ward, edinburgh summers jonasson, berwick aarnio. Where as sheffield appear to be dated in some of there ways. We at sheffield used to laugh at stoke, saying the sign crappy journeymen, well sadly it seems where falling into that trap now. Also another issue, proffesionalism. When sean the prawn was there everything was so much more profesional as a team, now it seems to have dissapered. Where and when did sheffield become a team that in my and a few others minds become poor. As 1 fan put on sheffield forum 'its like going back to the mid 90s'!:huh:
im gonna mention this forum to machin & invite him to answer some of these questions. im hoping that as it does appear were doing a stoke that its a 1 season gamble & not a permanent fix as they say cos sheffield tigers have been a force 4 the last 10yrs

im gonna mention this forum to machin & invite him to answer some of these questions. im hoping that as it does appear were doing a stoke that its a 1 season gamble & not a permanent fix as they say cos sheffield tigers have been a force 4 the last 10yrs

Thought he didnt like the internet:hihi:. But there doesnt seem to be any progression with the club. Ok they lost the training facilities and that was a blow, but theres no real youngsters to note coming though at sheffield, maybe at other tracks. But thats not really ideal as there more likely to ride for the team where they train up, hence having to sign lots of 'journeymen':rolleyes:

Thought he didnt like the internet:hihi:. But there doesnt seem to be any progression with the club. Ok they lost the training facilities and that was a blow, but theres no real youngsters to note coming though at sheffield, maybe at other tracks. But thats not really ideal as there more likely to ride for the team where they train up, hence having to sign lots of 'journeymen':rolleyes:
i suppose the latter of your post was answered by 2 riders in the stands on thursday "good riders wont ride for machin"

i suppose the latter of your post was answered by 2 riders in the stands on thursday "good riders wont ride for machin"

He once signed a world class rider and he cost a fortune, sudden sam ermoolennkooooo:cool::D He doesnt tend to sign swedes as well as there expensive. He made enquiries about signing for linus sundstrom in the winter but opted for rye.:|

i think the best we can do for now is try and tempt andrew moore back, depending on the averages

Hed be better than cooper, but like the rest very up and down.

Maybe sheffield should get this guy back, hed bring the fear factor back at owlerton:hihi::cool:

http://www.retro-speedway.com/extras/autogallery/autogallery.php?show=1.British%20Teams%20and%20Riders%2FSheffield%2FMATOUSEK%2C_Roman.jpg&start=20

Hed be better than cooper, but like the rest very up and down.

Maybe sheffield should get this guy back, hed bring the fear factor back at owlerton:hihi::cool:

http://www.retro-speedway.com/extras/autogallery/autogallery.php?show=1.British%20Teams%20and%20Riders%2FSheffield%2FMATOUSEK%2C_Roman.jpg&start=20

as the averages stand i dont think we have a low enough points tally to bring moore in

as the averages stand i dont think we have a low enough points tally to bring moore in

Yeah but they didnt use about a point and half to start with, hence there last rider was hawkins on 5.44, but was going to be stichaeur 7.00. Coopers well on the way to a 3, its lower but they dont asses them lower than that.

Yeah but they didnt use about a point and half to start with, hence there last rider was hawkins on 5.44, but was going to be stichaeur 7.00. Coopers well on the way to a 3, its lower but they dont asses them lower than that.
i think moore was just above a 7 point average so we'll have too see when the green sheets come out. i dont think theyll change owt before the end of may at the earliest

i think moore was just above a 7 point average so we'll have too see when the green sheets come out. i dont think theyll change owt before the end of may at the earliest

End of may, by that time they could be out of premier trophy and edinburghs back first week in may for koc. And if coopers at reserve dubt he will get 16 like auty at edinburgh:rolleyes::|

Archived