FREE Travel on First Buses for 7 days

firthandy

Not tried it, but noticed that it says this on the side of the page

This First Group Free Bus Travel offer is open to residents of the UK, living in Aberdeen, York, Leeds, Greater Manchester, and Southampton only.

Doesn't mention Sheffield at all, unless its moved.

This First Group Free Bus Travel offer is open to residents of the UK, living in Aberdeen, York, Leeds, Greater Manchester, and Southampton only.

Thats been changed then, as it did have sheffield in the list earlier today.

I completed it....i drive everyday....but in on a bus route... i still diddnt qualify...its just a scam to get all your details for marketing !!!

Im daft as everyone else for falling for it...with any luck they will ring me and i will tell them what i think !!!

Me and my OH use the bus every day for most things, travelling through town, and we don't own a car. I put in his details, he didn't qualify, so I tried mine, and it said only one application per household.

Which figures, they've already got our details, why waste time processing another application?

I hate First.

Yes, I'm getting the same so it looks like Sheffield's allocation is now gone.

On a brighter note you can still qualify if you enter an address in Aberdeen, York, Leeds, Greater Manchester or Southampton.

Archived