Cheap restaurants

lotteblade

The all you can eat chinese's are are pretty good for that price range! There is one called Jumbo's I think during the day it's £6 each! Alternatively, try the new chinese buffet in centertainment, flaming dragon, again during the day it's around £5 each! Hope this helps

'Van Dyk Hotel' up where i live is Great value at the moment with 2 Meals for £10 everyday! +£2 extra for the more filling meals like Half a Roast Chicken etc.

'De Rhodes Arms' on the roundabout at Barlborough It's only £3.50 for the Daily Roast but you will get bored after a few time as it seems to be the same combination but just Different meat every other day if you know what i mean??

'Half Moon' further on into Worksop is 2 for 1 everyday of the week & is always busy.

'Van Dyk Hotel' up where i live is Great value at the moment with 2 Meals for £10 everyday! +£2 extra for the more filling meals like Half a Roast Chicken etc.

Or 'De Rhodes Arms' on the roundabout at Barlborough It's only £3.50 for the Daily Roast but you will get bored after a few time as it seems to be the same combination but just Different meat every other day if you know what i mean??

Hmm, different meat every other day. You'd best be sure that you go on day one, not day two then.

hi charlotte, the place where i went last night was called taybarn on roundabout near chapeltown/barnsley and it was £7.95 for all you can eat and £1.99 bottomless soft drinks. they do all kinds of foods from pizzas, pastas, grills, seafoods, fish, roasts, salads, burgers etc. they also do desserts and they are very good.

highly recommend this place althought most evenings they are really packed

Four of us went to Mangla on Spital Hill recently, the food is top notch, the environment is very pleasant and the service friendly. We all have big appetites but we ended up stuffed. The bill came to £25 for all of us. You can take your drinks across the road from the East House too.

Check out the Money Saving Expert website they have a section on resteraunt offers, and the links to print the vouchers off for BOGOF on main courses, Half price meals and money off.

Usually Pizza Express, Pizza Hut, Bella Italia and a few of the ones in leopold square to choose from.

Hope this helps.

Archived