Dole cheat single mum given 100 years to pay back £70,000 in stolen benefit

Cant be bothered to read the article but is she by any chance still claiming??

Also she will never pay any of that debt back, she should be made to pay the public back and be made a proper example of, stocks, rotten veg etc etc, or they could just shoot her after all she will never give anything of value to this world!!

They really should start killing people. That's what I want from my government. The constant threat of death for being an arse.

Don't be daft, she'd never pay back a penny if she was dead!

Cut her hands off, that's what I say!

This is a bad case of fraud, no doubt, but I dont have much regard for the DWP and the benefit system. I have been off work 10 months after cancer surgery- I now recieve £60-50 per week 'Employment Support Allowance'.

I am almost 60 years old and will be expected to attend interviews with employment advisors with a view to 'getting me back to work'.

Whats the point? Havent I been through enough? Surely there are enough young fit people out there who could do with some help to find work.

My last visit to the DWP entailed a medical examination and an assessment of what type of work I would be fit for.

What a joke!!! My GP tells me to stop being daft when I mention returning to work. Instead of bothering genuinely sick people the DWP guys should be out there catching fraudsters like our aforementioned 'dole cheat'.

Why am I so cynical????

Don't be daft, she'd never pay back a penny if she was dead!

Cut her hands off, that's what I say!

Typical wishy washy bleeding liberal nonsense! :loopy::rant:

People with no hands can still claim benefits and would probably claim they were disabled as well. Whereas when was the last time you heard of a dead person going into the jobcentre to sign on?

Archived