Dole cheat single mum given 100 years to pay back £70,000 in stolen benefit

If you think I am being 100% literal I suggest you see a doctor, seriously.

I have a strong suspicion she feeds em rubbish and let's face it the kids should be in care with a criminal like that for a mother.

I dont need to see a doctor:rant: no need to get nasty is there?

but seeing as though you keep repeating the nugget carp then what do you expect? no where in that story does it state thats what she feeds her kids, your just going on a silly idea in your head that anyone on benefits only feeds their kids rubbish

yes shes terrible for what shes done but how do you know that she didnt spend lots of money on great food for them?, you dont now do you?

She only feeds her kids chicken nuggets anyway

Let's face it, her kids do live on chicken nuggets

sounded like you meant it literally to me:confused: perhaps you should have included that this is just an idea you've thought up rather then making out its a fact:huh:

I'm not being nasty, I'm being serious. Taking things absolutely literally when anyone else would know it's merely a throwaway comment is a sign of autism. Sorry to bring that into it but there are people on here who if you say "I've been there a million times" they are puzzled and say it's not possible. This is a casual debate forum on the same level as a pub discussion. It's not a meeting of Sheffield Council's nutrition department or the University's department of sociology. Know what I mean?

the kids should be in care with a criminal like that for a mother.

great more children in care because the parent did something wrong, she didnt beat or mistreat her kids, so should not lose them, its laughable:confused:

so many children out there wanting forever homes because the mother beat them, abused them, didnt feed them, was a druggie etc, all these kids stuck in these horrific lives that need help, yet social services miss it until they end up dead.

yet you think spaces should be taken up for kids born to a parent thats a benefit cheat but probably loves her kids with her whole heart?

and btw you should not go around making comments or suggestions that people may have autism, i know plenty about that as someone in my family has it:rant:

and also dont make out im some stupid bint, because im not and im not stupid enough to take someone saying ive done it a millions times literally am I? but as quoted you made out it was a fact not some flyaway comment!!!!

and yes i do know what you mean, im sure if it was Sheffield Council's nutrition department your comments about would go down well:loopy:

now i must go and feed my one year old a kebab and garlic mayo:)

I agree with a lot of what you say actually and the threshold is rightly high as to kids been taken into care. I'd investigate her though.

And no you're not stupid, I just get worn down with literalisms!

I actually admire the fact that you end your last post with humour as some on here are totally humourless. One is never too young for a juicy kebab...

I agree with a lot of what you say actually and the threshold is rightly high as to kids been taken into care. I'd investigate her though.

And no you're not stupid, I just get worn down with literalisms!

I actually admire the fact that you end your last post with humour as some on here are totally humourless. One is never too young for a juicy kebab...

:D????thanks i suppose:D

gave him a can of john smiths smooth to wash it down too

Remember as Vic and Bob said, "you can't give a baby booze! Ere, give him some fags instead".:)

ohhhh eerrrr:hihi: seriously though as if id give him any of those, kebab, and can of john smiths, mind you i wouldnt say no the either for myself:hihi:

Archived