Dole cheat single mum given 100 years to pay back £70,000 in stolen benefit

Odd that only a few MPs have been in court for their frauds:suspect:.

This woman now has a criminal record for doing the same as MPs, yet they only have to pay it back, with no court appearance.

Justice? Pah!

It's not odd at all. Almost no MP's actually broke the law with regards to their expenses. Most took advantage and claimed everything they were entitled too within the rules. THAT IS NOT ILLEGAL. It may be immoral that expenses could be claimed for the things they were claimed for. Those that actually broke the law have found themselves charged and brought before the courts and have found themselves locked up.

Interestingly the MP's that have been jailed had stolen less than this woman yet you don't seem to think she should be locked up any particular reason for this?

Yes, I definitely think they are thieves and should be boycotted in favour of local shops.

I just don't think that takes away from the fact that what this woman did is very wrong.

Which large companies are theives?

Post #1 was made two years ago. Hence my referral to Swan Vesta's post made yesterday. Perhaps I was too brief in my post and should have said I was ONLY referring to his link and not to the original one. :shakes:

Lets not argue this point any further, lets try and keep the thread on track.

But not mine, I usually start threads at the first post to make sure I know what I'm talking about. I don't just jump in and make assumptions like a lot of people on these boards do. The first post links to a Daily Mail article and that's all anyone needs to know. The fact that the original post is published a from a daily wrag that supported Hitler says it all and you realise how the thread is going to go.

Archived