Could it become illegal to criticise religion, and Islam in particular?

Archeological digs have failed to find any evidence of the existence of Nazareth in the first century so Jesus must have been brought up in a non-existent town.

Yes, i understand it was effectively an abandoned ghost town then, although it was re-populated around the time the gospel of Mark is thought to have been written.

Psalm 14:1-3

1The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

2The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.

3They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

Psalm 14:1-3

1The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

2The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.

3They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

There are holes in the sky

Where the rain comes in

But they're not very big

That's why rain's so thin

S. Milligan

We know he often read from the scroll in the temple and we know that when he was twelve years old he was in the temple courts in Jerusalem sitting among the teachers, listening to them, asking them questions and everyone who heard him were amazed at his understanding and his answers.

No we most certainly do not know this.

In fact I would say that the evidence suggests it's very unlikely that he did these things. The fact that there are numerous other messiahs across different cultures that were also supposed to have been conversing with the elders in the temple by the age of 12, many of which pre-date Jesus by hundreds of years.

This part of the story of Jesus is much older than him himself which suggests that it was quite simply ripped off in order to add to the appeal of Christianity.

wouldnt it be more to the effect of...you can critisize religion per se, but not individual religions

ie:- i love rastafarianism but hinduism is evil and warmonging

stops people discriminating on one religion just like one sex, or one race whatever

thats how i see it anyway

That's very rude of you Grahame, but I expect nothing better from you. You have nothing else after all; just a fantasy...

You mean like the Holocaust?

All you people ever do is deny everything like the Holocaust deniers do. You all deny everything ever happened, you never back anything you say with evidence, you live in a world of make belief and believe stupid pop songs made up by people who are drugged up to the eyeballs and you talk to me about fantasy!!! And that goes for everyone and even if proof were offered like with the holocaust you would still all deny it. I'm best off leaving you all to the fantasy worlds you have all made for yourselves so you can enjoy it in your own miserable ways.

That's it. I have heard enough nonsense. I'm putting you on my list of people to ignore.

Btw, does this mean that my posts will be invisible to Grahame from now on, or is it just a personal list of Grahame's own devising that he keeps in his head?

If it's the former, i could have some real fun carefully deconstructing and rebutting everything he posts, visible only to others!

Btw, does this mean that my posts will be invisible to Grahame from now on, or is it just a personal list of Grahame's own devising that he keeps in his head?

If it's the former, i could have some real fun carefully deconstructing and rebutting everything he posts, visible only to others!

I can read you and you talk a load of nonsense.

Archived