Could it become illegal to criticise religion, and Islam in particular?

The formatting's gone a bit wacky, but I think it's easy enough to follow...

It is all wacky. I read it. I don't need to read it again.

It starts off by saying that their time line does not conform to the birth dates of Moses and Joshua. This means they are admitting there is something wrong because the dates of Moses and Joshua are known, but still they carry on knowing their work is flawed, when if they were sensible and genuine people they would go back to the drawing board until it all tallied.

This thread is about whether it should be illegal to criticise religion and I don't mind at all, the Bible will stand scrutiny and has done for hundreds of years apart from a few muddleheaded crackpots. Now as I say I do not mind people asking questions, and perhaps being critical, but the one thing I do not like and what I would like to see made illegal is the misrepresentation and the downright telling of lies.

That is all I have to say to you except that you are a misguided bigot.

It is all wacky. I read it. I don't need to read it again.

It starts off by saying that their time line does not conform to the birth dates of Moses and Joshua. This means they are admitting there is something wrong because the dates of Moses and Joshua are known, but still they carry on knowing their work is flawed, when if they were sensible and genuine people they would go back to the drawing board until it all tallied.

This thread is about whether it should be illegal to criticise religion and I don't mind at all, the Bible will stand scrutiny and has done for hundreds of years apart from a few muddleheaded crackpots. Now as I say I do not mind people asking questions, and perhaps being critical, but the one thing I do not like and what I would like to see made illegal is the misrepresentation and the downright telling of lies.

That is all I have to say to you except that you are a misguided bigot.

I'm not aware of any consensus on Moses and Joshua birth dates, other than that most, if not all, reputable historical scholars agree they are mythical characters.

What's with the Xtianity?????

Why are you crossing out the Christ bit?????

Only just spotted this question!

"The "X" is from the Greek letter Chi, which is the first letter of Χριστός, Christ in Greek "

Edit: Oh, and because Christ is a myth. Almost forgot!

You mean like the Holocaust?
No!

All you people ever do is deny everything like the Holocaust deniers do. You all deny everything ever happened, you never back anything you say with evidence, you live in a world of make belief and believe stupid pop songs made up by people who are drugged up to the eyeballs and you talk to me about fantasy!!! And that goes for everyone and even if proof were offered like with the holocaust you would still all deny it. I'm best off leaving you all to the fantasy worlds you have all made for yourselves so you can enjoy it in your own miserable ways.

You really are out of it Grahame, aren't you? So sad...

Archived