Reynolds/Everitts of Chapeltown/Burncross

shaner13

Yes Fred and Ellen were my great grand parents and my Grandmother was Elsie.

I can vaguely remember 'Gertie' actually, I remember my Mother talking to her. Also I remember someone used to give me a lift to school, Garnet? I think. One of the Parkins was a proffesional snooker player I think....I shall come back with more later when i have more time :hihi:

The Gertie Parkin my Mum used to speak to was the above Gertrudes daughter.

Sarahliz do you live in Chapeltown or High Green ? I seem to remember my cousin living near someone from your family.

I would love to see the photo of my Great Grandparents although I have seen one family photo and it could be the same.

• 1 month later...

Hi, Yes i am from Chapeltown. There are a lot of us in Chapeltown! I am struggling to find more information at the moment, i need the 1911 cencus to be published! I am currently living in Cyprus but when we get back to the UK i will certainly send you a copy of the picture i have if you let me know your email address. I don't have a scanner out here! Or if you would like to send a postal address to me i can copy the picture and pop it in the post to you.

Archived