Leadmill dress code sundays

chopper

The point was that they he/ she might have been turned away for being too smart. I doubt they'd be bothered, but why'd you want to wear smart clothes to Leadmill :confused: P'raps going straight from work? Although on the other hand, why'd you want to go to Leadmill...

:P

Originally posted by SilentStatic

The point was that they he/ she might have been turned away for being too smart. I doubt they'd be bothered, but why'd you want to wear smart clothes to Leadmill :confused: P'raps going straight from work? Although on the other hand, why'd you want to go to Leadmill...

:P

Believe it or not - a long time ago.. actually about 10 years ago.. when Rise was at its peak .. there was a dress code at the Leadmill on Rise nights.. but this was the time of furry bra's & dressing up to get into house clubs..

But things move on so dont think the questioner should have had too many problems getting in these days with a pair of smart jeans

well here i am lol i made it came home early after getting propositioned by some auntie type so think i will sleep for england now and will have forgotton about it on the morow

Archived