The Bowery , food

pinkace

5 quid for a sarnie? i don't think so.

Have you seen the size of the sarnies, its a mission to finish your plate... Its a new fresh bar and its owned by Sheffielders not a chain, think we should give these places a chance Support Sheffield i say.... Whats the point of a Sheffield forum if we just pull Local places that are worth a look to pieces. Granted not everywhere is everyones cup of tea, but i would rather sit in there and have a coffee read free papers than accross the road in the rev.:)

Have you seen the size of the sarnies, its a mission to finish your plate... Its a new fresh bar and its owned by Sheffielders not a chain, think we should give these places a chance Support Sheffield i say.... Whats the point of a Sheffield forum if we just pull Local places that are worth a look to pieces. Granted not everywhere is everyones cup of tea, but i would rather sit in there and have a coffee read free papers than accross the road in the rev.:)

its a sandwich. a fiver is a rip off. i have no interest in bars such as the bowery succeeding. they offer nothing to me.

its a sandwich. a fiver is a rip off. i have no interest in bars such as the bowery succeeding. they offer nothing to me.

Woah....thats just a tad unfair. If you wish a cheap sarnie from the local cafe so be it....but not wishing a place to succeed because they puts a lot of time/effort/ingredients into a sandwich which therefore costs a fiver, is over the top.

Id hate to see what you say when someone seriously rattles your cage. :(

Woah....thats just a tad unfair. If you wish a cheap sarnie from the local cafe so be it....but not wishing a place to succeed because they puts a lot of time/effort/ingredients into a sandwich which therefore costs a fiver, is over the top.

Well said you can pay £2.50 at gregs/or any petrol station for a sandwich and not know how long its been sat there , whats in it or how many people have picked it up and messed with it, i would rather pay for quality and quantity.

Id hate to see what you say when someone seriously rattles your cage. :(

im not wishing a place to not succeed because of the price of a sandwich. can you not read what i wrote?

Well said you can pay £2.50 at gregs/or any petrol station for a sandwich and not know how long its been sat there , whats in it or how many people have picked it up and messed with it, i would rather pay for quality and quantity.

there are 2 fantastic fresh sandwich shops within about 100 yards that do lovely sandwiches for less than £2.50. ill go there i think!

Archived