Monkey Bizness - Centretainment

top4718

I took my 5yr old lad to the new(ish) Monkey Bizness soft player area today.

The place is set out like most others of this type but on a larger scale.

My son thoroughly enjoyed the play equipment.

One thing I didnt enjoy was the poor level of service throughout, from the bored looking disinterested girl on the pay desk to the appallingly amateurish food counter.

After queuing for an eternity for coffee and cakes I had to keep reminding the girl what I had ordered despite the fact that she was holding the till receipt in her hand!!!!

The place was also guilty of one of my pet hates, that is leaving tables standing for ages with dirty crockery and leftover food from the previous incumbent.

Overall Monkey Bizness has potential but like most fairly big organisations it is let down by its staff (who are probably paid a pittance).

I took my 5yr old lad to the new(ish) Monkey Bizness soft player area today.

The place is set out like most others of this type but on a larger scale.

My son thoroughly enjoyed the play equipment.

One thing I didnt enjoy was the poor level of service throughout, from the bored looking disinterested girl on the pay desk to the appallingly amateurish food counter.

After queuing for an eternity for coffee and cakes I had to keep reminding the girl what I had ordered despite the fact that she was holding the till receipt in her hand!!!!

The place was also guilty of one of my pet hates, that is leaving tables standing for ages with dirty crockery and leftover food from the previous incumbent.

Overall Monkey Bizness has potential but like most fairly big organisations it is let down by its staff (who are probably paid a pittance).

Sadly, you are right, staff paid peanuts (no pun intended!) and have no leadership from the management team who don't appear to care either about the centre or their staff. Have visited once, never again.

I have to agree entirely. The food counter is far too small to cope with the vast amounts of people they let in. Either make the food counter bigger or limit the amount of people they allow in to the centre so that they can cope better. I queued for nearly 30 mins just for a coffee and a couple of juices.

We went the other day and had a good time. The play equipment is fab and we had a lovely young lad serve us and be most helpful with our order. It was early morning though and hardly anyone around. The girl on the entrance annoyed me slightly by trying to get me to pay for my baby although I'd told her she wasn't a year old!. The prices are extrortiant and I'm imagine it to be hell on earth and half-term/ peak times!.

i love it here as do my kids, by far the best soft play centre in sheffield at the moment.The play equipment is fantastic and on a sunday morning when we go ive never had a problem with the staff.

Heard today though that a new soft play area is opening the week before easter in High green at paces campus so will have to compare it to that

Archived