All Sheffield Rock Scene out in force last night..

No doubt due to Metallica playing at the Arena, I have not seen so many rock fans out on one day for many years.....starting from as early 2.30Pm and not letting up even past 2am...never seen anything like it....very good for the rock scene for sure:)

what a FAB night:)

Was in Dove and yeah, was rammed. Then went to gig, was great, then went to Washi which was busy and Corp and could not shift in there.

The Dove broke all known trading records on Saturday twice over, records going back many years...what a great night. At Midnight people were still coming in in droves and the cellar was bare by Sunday......delivery today fortunately......

unfortunately we must have picked the wrong pubs after Metallica went up to WSL they had totally run out of bitter and cider so decided to go down to the Corp but the queue was well up the road even at nearly 1 am so went to the Washy instead which to be honest was not my scene at all!

But the Metallica gig made up for it all it was one of the best I have ever been too!

unfortunately we must have picked the wrong pubs after Metallica went up to WSL...

you did indeed....We did not run out of anything until the end of the night, and were playing plenty of vintage Metallica tracks too going right back to the first album....you could not move for Metallica T shirts including some designs I have never seen before, real collectors ones.....

you did indeed....We did not run out of anything until the end of the night, and were playing plenty of vintage Metallica tracks too going right back to the first album....you could not move for Metallica T shirts including some designs I have never seen before, real collectors ones.....

As you've brought that up, this was the best Metallica t shirt I saw all night.

http://users.telenet.be/leftie/metshi117.jpg

Archived