Wii Fit - good for getting fit?

• 2 years later...
I think it is brilliant. I got one last May and lost 17 pounds by going on it half an hour a day. I am now down to my ideal weight and do 15 minutes every morning either running, boxing, step, hula or a bit of each and it keeps my weight down, look as toned as I ever had and eating pretty good as well - a one off cost is far better than £30 a month at the gym. Good luck gg

I have lost 4lb on it this week, doing a variety of exercises.

IMO an Xbox 360, Kinect and a copy of Your Shape: Fitness Evolved will get you a lot fitter, I have the game and lost a few pounds over the few weeks I played it, need to get back into the fitness games really as I'm starting to pile on the pounds lately :(

They're good for achievements as well, as you genuinely feel you've achieved something if you get them.

IMO an Xbox 360, Kinect and a copy of Your Shape: Fitness Evolved will get you a lot fitter, I have the game and lost a few pounds over the few weeks I played it, need to get back into the fitness games really as I'm starting to pile on the pounds lately :(

They're good for achievements as well, as you genuinely feel you've achieved something if you get them.

I'll stick to my various fitness games on wii , i also have get in shape, cardio and zumba games. Not got an xbox and dont intend buying one. I am loosing pounds on my wii.

The fitness games on the wii make you feel like you have achieved something too.

Archived