William Hill call centre 06-07

HC84

Well I know Joe is still down in London cos I am Joe and I now am a District Operations Manager. I have kept in touch with most of the old team so if your on facebook you can search through my friends. anyway who are you?

Well I know Joe is still down in London cos I am Joe and I now am a District Operations Manager. I have kept in touch with most of the old team so if your on facebook you can search through my friends. anyway who are you?

Im already on your friends list Joe :) People i was looking for arent on yours or Ryans

I used to work there in i think 2006-2007. I was in what was Nigels team that soon became Joes team on the top floor. I'm mainley looking for people who was working there in that team too....

....If you still work there or were there and worked on that floor you may be able to help me.

If not im pretty sure we can tell some good tales and slag some bad staff off.

:thumbsup: Hi HC84, my mum still works there now, and was in Nigels team an then moved to Joe's, I have been out on a few Xmas and the dogs nights out fab time great company that were in Nigels team. Also mum went to Anton's funeral as he finely passed away bless him. mums name is Mary hope that rings a few bells.

hi jules, I know you're mum (I think), and I think we may have met each other when I was at a team night out at Dogs as I was in the same team as your mum until joe left and we all got split up. Heard Anton passed away but sadly couldn't make funeral.

hi jules, I know you're mum (I think), and I think we may have met each other when I was at a team night out at Dogs as I was in the same team as your mum until joe left and we all got split up. Heard Anton passed away but sadly couldn't make funeral.

:D hi susie of course I won't kno who you are lol, find it hard to remember names that go with faces, Its changed alot lately at WH me mum getting fed up at the changes dont kno why people fix things before they are broke. hope you ok hun xx

Archived