William Hill call centre 06-07

HC84

joe the one with the glasses i think he is still there still manage to keep in touch with old mates who still work there

wasn't that Joe Prothero (sp?) who moved to customer services? Then there was Joe (Aka Owls 1983) as well.

I enjoyed the job until I kept getting messed around with my shifts. On a 35 hour contract, working 2 10 hour shifts, then working a 4 hour shift then working an 11 hour shift without asking / saying that I wanted those shifts. It just went downhill, and morale seems lower than a snakes belly at the moment.

:D hi susie of course I won't kno who you are lol, find it hard to remember names that go with faces, Its changed alot lately at WH me mum getting fed up at the changes dont kno why people fix things before they are broke. hope you ok hun xx

I know how you're mum feels as I was fed up. After being there 4 years, I quit because of being messed around with shifts / holidays. But that's WH for you. If it aint broke, lets fix it anyway, and if it is broke, well sod it, don't wanna know.

I'm good thanks, hope you're okay.

Archived