Anything to remove warts?

Ive got 1 on my face, not big just rather not have it, and 1 on my ankle, and several them tiny ones. is there anything you can get or is it just the docs that remove them cheers.:)
See your doctor for the one on your face. Otherwise there are two methods: destroy it with a salicylic acid based preparation, or freeze it with a kit you can get from the chemist. The local irritation/imflammation caused by freezing stimulates an immune response, and will likely serve you better in terms of recurrence in the future.

See your doctor for the one on your face. Otherwise there are two methods: destroy it with a salicylic acid based preparation, or freeze it with a kit you can get from the chemist. The local irritation/imflammation caused by freezing stimulates an immune response, and will likely serve you better in terms of recurrence in the future.

Oh thanks, is there a particular name for the product?. There not really that much of a problem tbh, however itd be better if they were gone:)

I had a couple a few years ago on my fingers. Stick an ice cube on them for a minute and then put a lit match or lighter to it for as long as you can stand. They scab over and fall off.

:Dwell not sure i wanna try that, although it may be a good method. Could see that in doctor hilliary jones book:hihi:

i had them on my hands and foot i suffered in agony for a year of having ciarogentic freezing (excuse spelling)

that was done via my gp,it removed them from my hands not off my foot,i used wartner,and covered with a plaster,just keep adding it on top of the previous day,should sort it,mine have never come back,good luck:thumbsup:

If you get a match (a red one not one of them safety matches)

lick the end and just rub the red sulphur on the wart, after a few times doing this it falls off and cost a couple of pence for the matches, the wart remover from the chemists is over £10 for the good stuff :thumbsup:

Archived