Anything to remove warts?

doubt he'll like you peeing in his sink

Dont be so sure of that 1..i went to see a doc when i was preg with my 2nd and i had to give a sample... Off i went to the loo and opened the lid...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm the aromas of a few old wees oozed out...the dirty git.. Suprizing how many peeps in such proffesions dont do what the rules state..... I often wonder how many different results came from mty sample, cos it propper stank of widdle.

Ive got 1 on my face, not big just rather not have it, and 1 on my ankle, and several them tiny ones. is there anything you can get or is it just the docs that remove them cheers.:)

Try some Tincture of Thuja from the herbalist. Dab it on every day and they soon disappear.

Oh thanks, is there a particular name for the product?. There not really that much of a problem tbh, however itd be better if they were gone:)
Just ask for 'Wart Freezer'. There were two products when I asked for some, and they were much of a muchness, but one was cheaper!

Are you sure they are warts?

If you get a match (a red one not one of them safety matches)

lick the end and just rub the red sulphur on the wart, after a few times doing this it falls off and cost a couple of pence for the matches, the wart remover from the chemists is over £10 for the good stuff :thumbsup:

It's red phosphorous - there's very little sulphur in a match head, and that's not a good idea!

Huckleberry Finn warts cure - rub a dead cat on them. Take the dead cat to a graveyard at midnight on the day someone bad.was buried. At midnight you will hear the devil come for the bad man (sounds like wind in the trees), and you throw the cat, shouting 'devil foller corpse, cat foller devil, warts foller cat, I'm done with yer!'

Had them for years when I was younger, I tried to rubbing a match head on them, that didn't work. Even tied sewing thread round them tightly to cut the supply off, they used to fall off then grow back. Ended up having the main one cut off at hospital and amazingly after that, they all disappeared!

Archived