luckily with some very entertaining lasses so fancy

somewhere classy!

"but not posh"

quiet !

"so we can be dead loud",

and nice cocktails!

"scrummy food menu"

and ideallly some live music

but its going to be on a friday when all the boozers hit town so it caters more to them!!

please help, with suggestions and ideas, ideally town as some are from chesterfield and some rotherham and rest the four corners of sheffield!

and also not to dear so we can spend more on our outfits!!

i know i do ask a lot but i do need forum advice i know you lot live it the hot and whats not hot spots so dish out your help!!

thanks

xxx

somewhere classy!

"but not posh"

quiet !

"so we can be dead loud",

and nice cocktails!

"scrummy food menu"

and ideallly some live music

So you can be dead loud? Just what the other customers will want when they have gone to the same place for "Scrummy food, nice cocktails and live music". I will refrain from suggestions so as not to ruin their night!

hi thanks for your suggestions oh sorry you haven,t offered any just snide comments!! thanks hope not to bump into you jamesgot you sound a blast!!

pureessense i,ve been pregnant and had a baby so that the reason not been out up town!

any decent ideas warmly welcome any snide comments keep em!!

Platillos on Leopold Square for tapas and cocktails, Dogma on West Street, Ivory bar just off West Street, Old House on Division Street then Trippets wine bar on Trippet Lane for wine and live music (they probably will have some on - tho you might want to phone to check). All the bars do nice cocktails and are nice bars. I hope you enjoy. After 2 years you deserve a night out!!

Archived