Tulip Lounge

chaz123

ya , its the old quater umm !!! . waste of space that was .sits across from a youth offenders retreat delightfull ,so when you park out side your car might not be there when you get back " happy eating " ;o) :thumbsup:

You mean the Quarter bar and before that Solo bar - I always thought it a shame that this venue has never properly taken off its in a nice central location and an unusual layout ... I do the Tulip bar is more successful for them - I for one will be supporting it when it opens ...

well i for one will not, after it was solo bar it became a haven for undesireables to say the least ,and the very small time it was the so called shampooo!!]

bar the quarter . it again fell into a , ummm " hell hole "

i think i will stick to the pig & w up the road , but good look with that !! :banana:

any-one that knows that place knows what iam talking about . so i take it you 2 must know or not . iam un sure ! the place is a dump .dont get me wrong.:thumbsup::when it was solo bar it was a fastastic place to eat umm 4 years ago ish !! i cant realy see it taking off again the pig & w serves such grate food with out the prospect have being muged when you leave !! :thumbsup:

i dont know why there bigging it up . do you ? :loopy:

any-one that knows that place knows what iam talking about . so i take it you 2 must know or not . iam un sure ! the place is a dump .dont get me wrong.:thumbsup::when it was solo bar it was a fastastic place to eat umm 4 years ago ish !! i cant realy see it taking off again the pig & w serves such grate food with out the prospect have being muged when you leave !! :thumbsup:

i dont know why there bigging it up . do you ? :loopy:

Re-arrange the following letters to make an aptly descriptive term: munpty

"The venue, formerly known as Sola Bar, had staged lap dancing and naked female jelly wrestling during hours when children were allowed in under the terms of its licence. Quarter only has planning permission to operate as a restaurant and if it stages further events when people are charged to enter and no food is on sale, it faces enforcement action"

Source:

http://www.sheffieldpub.co.uk/news/2008/november/

Guessing jelly won't be on the menu anymore then....

Archived