Alternative evenings out in sheffield..

ralphael

Hi guys,

Bit of a bizarre one but thought I'd ask.. Has anyone got any ideas of fun evenings out in sheffield to have with a girlfriend? I'm getting a bit bored of cinema / meal out / meal in / bar or pub etc etc.. Anything really.. nice walks, places to visit, i'm not too sure - and that's why I'm asking!!

The only thing is you have to be able to do it in the evening..

Any ideas? And what have been your best evenings or day trips in sheffield?

Thank you!!!

Wow Idler. Have you ever considered a career as a life-coach? Good work! :loopy:

The Harley on Glossop Road plays marvelous music seven nights a week so I've been told. I'm off to see for myself this Thursday.

If its an early evening, have you explored the beautiful little Cafe No. Nine in Nether Edge, near the Post Office? They play good music and there's a chess board and they bake their own pizza. I used to wile away many an hour with my (now ex) boyfriend in that sweetie nest...

Following in the bizarre thread, I am doing Drag performance at a night at the MOORFOOT TAVERN on 27th March, FREE entry, selected drinks £1, and I will be taking the audience through a hilarious gallery of my own lip-synch and live sung versions of all your favourite rock/soul female celebs...

I can also be seen in drag every Sunday at ONYX ROOMS Rotherham, for their new weekly Gay-Friendly Night SWEET, from 10pm to 3am...

Archived