Curious: looking for 24 hour drinking in Sheffield

RatGirl85

Apart from maybe hotels and the odd semi-legit after party - I think you're going to struggle between 6am (when any clubs doing all nighters close) and 10am when ( I think) Weatherspoons opens.. though railways used to have weird licensing laws - so maybe the station? or are there any pubs that open early to catch night shifts finishing?

Some pubs open at 9am.

I think you'll need to be more specific - which pubs? and when do they start serving alcohol? ( I m sure Weatherspoon are open for food /coffee before you can buy a beer there)

no chance.......24 hr drinking never happened in Sheffield, or in most other cities

and think of the liver damage you will be doing......

It was all a bit of media hype/myth - all the legislation did was to give the ability to grant licenses for longer periods - but realistically there's only a few clubs that open to 6am every now & again.. and I cannot really see it being worth any pubs while to open before late morning - unless there are factories etc on night shift or markets nearby.

I lived in Sydney for a while and there were a few 24 hour pubs - and come 7am you'd get a strange mixture of clubbers, staff who'd just finished working at clubs, alkies and ne'erdowells...

I think you'll need to be more specific - which pubs? and when do they start serving alcohol? ( I m sure Weatherspoon are open for food /coffee before you can buy a beer there)

I'm barred from a wetherspoon for splitting up a fight.

No taa.

Archived