Help! All my friends have moved!

elliec

Hi!

Actually I had a bit same story. I was absolutely alone and all my friends moved to another city. I was so sad. But I got acquainted with a really good boy via http://meeting42.com It was 2 years ago. and do you know what??? I'm married now=))) I found my man, I found personal happiness... if you'r looking for something you'll find it indeed!!

Good luck!

Me and a friend have both came out of relationships lately and decided to try different bars we've never been in as you can tend to go to the same places through habit and it's important to try as many different places as you can, we've met some great people along the way.

So, sounds like there are quite a few of us all in the same situation! Shall I maybe put it out there that we organise a mini meet then? :)

I'm not back in Sheffield until the end of the week, so sometime next week would be good for me...

What does everyone think?

hi i would be up for that. i recently came out of a relationship after 3 years together and realised how i didnt really do much unless it was with my ex! i do have friends but they do a lot of stuff with their blokes so would be nice to meet new people.

I'd love to get out, could you try and give me a bit of notice though and preferably something inexpensive and fun due to the credit crunch.

I'd love to get out, could you try and give me a bit of notice though and preferably something inexpensive and fun due to the credit crunch.

Inexpensive / free / fun would be the perfect night out :D

Sounds awesome!!!

hey would like to come along to a meet if thats ok due to working shifts dont seem to get out much as only times go out with mates is down town getting drunk but due to job i do cant have a alcoholic drink 12 hours before and am fed up of staying in most evenings when on mornings

It's difficult to make new friends when you work a lot. I've been in Sheff for ages and most of my old uni friends have moved away so i've been trying to do new stuff to find new social circles. It's nice to have friends at the end of the day. Off for a pint later infact with a new friend which is good.

Archived